So I’ve had a hard time focusing on what to tell you about first. You see, I’ve been a busy bee in the kitchen and, with my new job one month in, I have now assumed a new routine. That means my afternoons with me sipping tea while I search for recipes, create them into meals, capture photos along the way, and diligently post the results no longer exist. A point of realization that really makes my bottom lip pucker out & quiver… which Mr. SexyManInCarhartts tells me to be careful of, so I don’t trip over it. Ha! He’s funny, right?! … Yup. That’s why I’m with him.
Anyways….. back to the food….. and the posts. Or lack thereof.
Today was filled with many random ramblings, of which I have zero desire to make sense of. So here’s a list of the musings that flew in & out of my head today:
- Oh my God, I really need pack my lunch the night before. I hate not having my lunch sack full because that means DANGER is on the horizon! Dangerous calories and unhealthy food! Oh noooo!
- Crap…. that woman’s bagel smells soooo goooooood….
- I really need to upload the 50-ish photos of those meals I made.
- Is there someway to program a computer to do scheduled work for you? Like “grab the photos of the spaghetti, write a cute blurb, include the adapted recipe, and post. Don’t forget to spell check!”
- Eww, I totally think I have coffee breath. Could they tell? (This is always my least favorite part of the day.)
- Alright, lunch time. Good thing I work close to home! Hehehehe…… 🙂 “Hey you! Leftovers from the super bowl dinner! Here. I. Come!!!!!”
- (Are you totally weirded out by me talking to packaged food in the fridge?? I am.)
- Mr. SexyManInCarhartts mentioned that I’ve spent too much money lately. My defense? “It’s all on food!” His response? “Yeah, and now look at us working out 3x/week.” And from me? “Yeah but, I cook healthy foods.” Mr SexyManInCarhartts pauses, “Healthy food that is so good I have to eat the entire pan of it. That’s how amazing of a cook you are, Ms. LoveOfMyLife – I can’t stop eating your divine meals!”
- Did you believe #8? I totally made it up – a problem I wish we had. Unfortunately, in this relationship, my meals are never referred to as “divine” and I’ve never heard “Ms. LoveOfMyLife”. So, yes. I made it up. Some of it. 🙂
- And to round out my day so far, I rushed home from work so I could make a batch of brownies, with Reese’s peanut butter chips, and decided to lick the bowl for my dinner. There. That sums it all up, if you ask me!
I hope to have some food on here soon…
I guess that just means you’ll have to keep stopping by to see when it happens! 🙂
(Here’s a picture of our Saturday afternoon)