September marks many important changes for us all:
- Saying good-bye to your white shoes and purses. (do women still do this??)
- The start of a new school year, whether it be preschool or college.
- Shorter days and cooler nights.
- Halloween candy, decorations, and costumes in every store. (Yes, we are now expected to celebrate a full 2 months before the actual holiday.)
- And if you’re really lucky, Thanksgiving is set up across the aisle. (I’m all about one-stop shopping anyways.)
- Finally, new produce in your garden, at the farmer’s market, and in the supermarket. Think apples, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, broccoli, figs, peppers, tomatoes, and squash.
Over the next few weeks, I plan on making a new recipe for some of the best Fall Foods, and I look forward to sharing them all with you!